its been forever since i used tumblr. it seems like such a sad place everyime i come. somewhat. today was supposed to be a happy day. birthday. its just another day. i guess. but it keeps reminding me of how pathetic i am? it just totally reminds me of how ungrateful people really are. sometimes i feel like i am always the one giving. to people who dont give back. i mean like its a really small thing but then sometimes it really sucks okay. i mean sometimes it would be really nice to receive sometimes right. sucks that i am always the soft hearted one. the one who gives in. its time to face the facts. that he will never come back. AGAIN. its about him. God your life doesnt revolve around him Eunice. okay please ignore me. i am not making sense.
Submitted by b0h0-babe
i want this to happen
Ten Things To Do When You Feel Like Crap:
1. Have a really hot, long shower. Cry if you need to. Sit on the ground. Feel sorry for yourself. Let the steam soak into your skin. Let the hot water wash your face clean. But the moment you turn off that water, you are done feeling sorry for yourself. Make a decision to move on from that sadness.
2. Clean. I know, cleaning is boring and annoying - but how about that feeling you get when you are finished? The smell of the vacuum. That feeling of accomplishment? Who knows, you might even find money along the way. Totally worth it. It’s like starting with a clean slate.
3. Call a friend you haven’t spoken to for a while. If your first choice doesn’t pick up, choose someone else. Ask them all about how their lives are going and tell them about yours. Not only will it take your mind off whatever crappy thing you have been plagued by, but you will laugh with them! Laughing triggers endorphins and endorphins make you happy!
4. Go for a run or a walk. This get’s your endorphins and dopamine going crazy. You will get more energy and more happiness just because the chemicals in your body are running around!
5. Stop and take it all in. Walking in the night? Stop and look at the stars. Breathe in the cold air. Feel alive.
6. Stop whining. Ever heard the saying “love life and life will love you back”? Or, the idea of the power of attraction? It’s true! If you sit around saying “why me, waaaaa waaaa” then bad things will happen to you. You’re already defeated. If you start saying, “I will be happy, I will accomplish my ambitions, I will find love, I do look amazing, I am a great friend” etc., then not only will you start to believe them but you will be amazed at what amazing things start to happen.
7. Drink tea. This always works. Not a tea fan? Try hot water with a slice of lemon and some agave syrup.
8. Make a conscious decision to stop holding certain grudges. We all have people we have held grudges on in the past. Let them go. If you feel like you owe this person an apology, don’t be too proud. Send them a sincere facebook apology. Sincerity is in the intent, so even if it’s a 2 sentence apology - as long as you mean it it’s worth it.
9. Cook some really nice, warm food. Stimulate your taste buds with anything as simple as two minute noodles or as lavish as a three course garlic bread, pasta bake, chocolate mousse triple combo.
10. Write down a list of goals to achieve for the week. As simple as “buy insect repellent” or as large as “jog for 25 minutes non stop” and tick them off when they’re done. You will feel very accomplished and that alone will help pep up your mood!
havnt used tumblr for so long bet no one will even notice this haha. bleah. read through my old notes in my phone today. made me super emo. just reading it i could feel the pain when i wrote them, the anger, the frustration, the happiness, the love. the power to bring me to tears in a single note. 3/4 of them is about my parents? the other 1/4 is about him. sigh. why cant i just get over it man. seriously. there was this one particular note. that says ‘i love you despite the monster that i am’ really? and recently someone commented. ‘i dont know how you can still like him after all he did to you’. really got me thinking. and just randomly, i’ve also been wondering if its really better to be in a situation where someone loves you more then you love him? somehow there’s this nagging feeling? like its wrong, that it shouldnt be how things work? isit? but for onve maybe in my life, i’ll be the heartbreaker and not the one being broken… really kinda sucks sometimes. ugh i need to end this emo streak. seriously.